Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dressing Up Your Pet For Christmas

Hello Blog Fans...very patient Blog Fans...

It has been quite some time since my last post.  It's not that I haven't been writing...I just haven't been blogging.  Well, that's not true.  I did post to my other blog in April.  Here's the link for those of you who are fans and missed that particular post...

http://thingsthatmakemeawesome.blogspot.com/

Now, brace yourselves.  I have big news. For those of you who have been waiting patiently for the tune that goes with the words for the Christmas Song that I talked about in my last posting, your long, painful, agonizing wait is over.   Back in July, we filmed the singing of our tune in Saltwater Sounds (where I work) and posted it on You Tube. Why? Why you ask...have I waited almost 3 months to tell you?  Because the local magazine that nicely publishes some of my writing is soon to release it's fall/winter issue is coming out soon and included in the magazine (Bread 'n Molasses) are the song lyrics and the link to the video.  The deadline was July for the info so we had to film it in the summer.  I didn't want to tell people too soon about the video as it may have spoiled the experience for people who buy the magazine. BUT...the time has come to release the mind penetrating goodness that is

"Dressing Up Your Pet For Christmas."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzLs2rGPWI0

Behold the wonder, the joy, the silliness and the slightly amusing fact that my daughter looks a bit like she's singing for the camera against her will...

I will be back sooner than later, so until then, Merry Christmas!

Yours as ever,
Cinfully Silly

2 comments:

sjb said...

Evil! Pure evil! Now I have that song stuck in my head. I tried fixing it by playing it for the whole family, but now we're *all* humming it.

Simon

Liz Walsh said...

Hey, can I post the song elsewhere on the Internet? I'm thinking my Facebook wall and a board I'm on.