Thursday, January 17, 2008

2008 is off to a good start...




Hello All


It has been a while, but life gets busy and my blog doesn't take priority I'm afraid...But I am back. The East Coast Rules have so far had a pretty good start to 2008. On January 7th, I won a photo contest. :) I entered the above picture into a photo contest at Shoppers Drug Mart in December (I didn't even know they had monthly photo contests. A lady who works there suggested I enter one of my photos when I was getting some of them printed off...) and was called on January 7th to be informed that I had won. I was thrilled to be honest! I hardly ever win anything! I won a copy of my photo, a $10 gift card and they are displaying it in the store for a month. I intend, eventually, to make a go of combining my photos with my hand made paper and try to sell them in gift shops or what not....

But the main event in my life at the mo is the start of the Miramichi, yet to be officially named, community Theatre group!! Oh, glorious, glorious stage...to be on you again makes my heart sing. We had our first meeting on the 15th and it was quite productive. First order of business; finding the right script!! We are hoping to have our first show up in late spring. I am giddy and a bit nauseous ( in a good way). I have been hoping this would happen here since we arrived here, and even considered trying to form a group myself, but had not the courage or resources so...I will keep all you posted on our script of choice as I'm sure the edge of your seats is where you will all be at until then!

All else is well in world of Rule. Sorcha received a camera from Santa and has taken a fair number of photos. I will ask her if she would like to post some soon.

Until next time...

Cinfully yours.

No comments: